Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Can You Do? Anything You Want.

One of my favorite parts about writing Ten Ways to Change the World in Your Twenties was having the chance to interview people all over the world engaged in incredible ventures. My inspiring conversations with them further confirmed my faith in the potential for individuals and organizations to use their creativity and energy to affect change even in the most difficult of times.


Many of their “success stories” can be found within the pages of Ten Ways. However, due to space constraints and time (many people were referred to me after the completion of the book), not all of these amazing stories could be included. The world changers I have spoken with are as interesting as they are diverse. In the upcoming months, I will include many of their stories here.


I hope their stories inspire you as much as they did me.


No comments: